QI Insta Stik 13.5kg Tank
InSta StikTM Roofing Adhesive for professionals has been developed for the attachment of insulation boards to a variety of substrates on flat roofs.
Insta Stik is offered as a portable, disposable pressurised container requiring no external power source. It is a cold applied system that is, quick, easy to use and provides fast adhesion within 20-45 minutes. 13167; within the CEN Keymark certification all mentioned characteristics are certified by an empowered, notified and accredited 3rd party.
Insta Stik roofing adhesive features and benefits:
• Fast clean and easy to apply
• Provides fast and good adhesion to a variety of surfaces
• Can be used with very short preparation time-no heating required
• No primer needed
• Safe in use-no fire risk
• Clean in use-no fumes, no dust
• No damage to substrate or vapour barrier by mechanical fixings
• No thermal bridging
• No visible fasteners on the underside of the substrate
• High yield: Insta Stik canister adheres up to 100m2
• Insta Stik might be used on vertical substrates (e.g. upstands)
• Controlled application and visual quality control
• Over 25 years of proven performance
Insta Stik roofing adhesive is compatible with the following insulation boards:
• Glass tissue faced boards
• Bituminous felt faced boards
• Stonewool insulation
• Extruded polystyrene boards
• Cellular glass insulation boards
• Cork Insulation boards
• Wood fibre boards
• Others by individual testing
• Existing Bituminous felt
• Sanded finish felt VCL’s
• Elotene DSN 600 and other approved foil faced VCL’s
• Approved acoustic membranes
• Galvanised steel (minimum 22 gauge)
For use with approved waterproofing systems.
For full information regarding installation and specification please see Product Data Sheet.
For more information about our products and services please contact us, or leave a message with your enquiry.
Quantum Insulation Limited
Holland House, Valley Way, Rockingham Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
+44 1858 456018